The Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award has decided to recognize outstanding international undergraduate students who have shown high-level academic performance, dexterity in leadership, their great contribution to student affairs, what they have done for the community, and wonderful achievement in other important areas.
The award is hosted at the University of British Columbia in Canada
Level/Field of study:
Eligible undergraduate degrees which are being offered by UBC
Number of Awards:
The number of awards is not specified.
Students from any part of the world (International Students).
The Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award is willing to cover up most of your financial educational needs. This financial need includes your tuition fees, your cost of living, relieving the stress of your family contributing hugely for you annually. The scholarship board will take over from the financial information provided by you and your family. All you need to do is prove to them that you need their finance to further your education.
Another good thing about the scholarship award is that it is renewable. It can be renewed for the duration of years your undergraduate or degree program is completed. If you might want to renew the scholarship award, you need to continue showing a satisfactory academic performance in your faculty, continue to demonstrate financial need and make sure your Canadian study permit (student visa) is being maintained.
To bag the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award, you need to be eligible for the following:
- You must be an international student who is willing to study in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- You must be enrolling into UBC from a valid secondary school, or making a transfer from your first year at a post-secondary institution, or other university.
- You must have graduated from high school no earlier than June. For instance, if you are about to apply for this scholarship award for 2022, you should make sure you graduated no earlier than June 2020.
- The program requires that you apply for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must also demonstrate outstanding academic performance, and achievement.
- You must also be able to demonstrate a level of financial need to be able to help you bag a University of British Columbia in Canada (UBC) degree.
- It is paramount that you meet the University of British Columbia in Canada (UBC’s) requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
To be qualified for this International Scholars award, applicants must be nominees from their school or a non-profit organization, and also and submit a reference from an educational referee. You should also be sure to confirm that your school or the non-profit org. is able to nominate you, then you can proceed to inform your nominator and educational referee that you would like to apply for the International Scholars Program.
Make submission of your award application, then proceed to complete the online application for your admission process to UBC by 1 December 2021. Please note that the English Language Admission Requirement for UBC must be met by 1 February 2022.
You can also visit their official website on the below link to get more information about the scholarship award, and to have access to their online application form,